Model 900 Automated Viscometer
#130-76-C (115 Volt)
#130-76-1-C (230 Volt)
A high tech testing instrument doesn't have to be difficult to use
or maintain. Take a look at the Model 900 and one word comes to mind
- simple: simple to operate, simple to calibrate, simple to maintain.
As a stand-alone field unit, the press of a single button prompts the
viscometer to perform standard API test sweeps for your choice of mud
or cement rheologies. Custom programs can even be downloaded to the unit
and started with the touch of a button. Standard speeds (i.e. 600 RPM,
300 RPM, etc.) are also provided as single button operations on the keypad.
Need a specific shear rate? Just enter the parameters on the numbered
keypad and press 'Enter', and the instrument automatically adjusts to
the correct rpm.
Have a need for advanced research and demanding test parameters? Just
hook up a computer to the Model 900 and turn it into a fully automated
system that includes complete data acquisition using OFITE's exclusive
OFITE's Model 900 Viscometer is extremely versatile. Its simplicity
makes it ideally suited for the field, yet with the addition of a computer
can perform as well as any lab machine available today.
The optional *KlikLock™ bob design takes simplicity to a whole
new level. Instead of threads or tapered fits, *KlikLock™ uses
a magnetic coupling assembly to hold the bob in
place. With a slight turn, the bob clicks into place
and locks securely. Removal is just as easy. Pull the bob
down and the magnetic coupling releases. KlikLock™ technology
eliminates seized bobs and bent bob shafts.
Features and Benefits
- Upgraded Transducer - Provides even more accurate readings at low shear rates. Improved calibration.
- Instrument Geometry - True Couette Coaxial Cylinder
- Motor Speeds (RPM) - 12 Fixed Speeds (600, 300, 200, 100, 60, 30, 20, 10, 6, 3, 2, and 1); Variable Speed range .006 - 1000
- Bobs - B1 (Standard), B2, B3, B4, B5 (Optional)
- Speed Accuracy (RPM) - .001
- Shear Rate Range (sec-1) - .01 - 1700
- Shear Stress Range (dynes/cm2) - 0-1500 (R1B1 & F1)
- Heat Cup - SS, 150 Watt, Max Recommended Temp 190°F, (88°C). New design allows for faster heat up and improved accuracy.
- Power Requirements - 97 - 250 Volts AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Temperature Measurement - Type "J" Thermocouple; measures and controls actual fluid, not thermocup.
- Automatic Tests - API Cementing and Mud Rheologies; 8 User-Designed programs available.
- Torsion Springs - F1 (Standard) F0.2, F0.5, F2 (Optional)
- pH - Measure and record pH of fluid (Optional)
- Multi-Unit - Run multiple units on one computer
- Calibration - Push button calibration; calibration history and graphs available for improved analysis (with ORCADA software).
Size: 17.25" × 5.5" × 9" (44 × 14 × 23 cm)
Weight: 19 lb (8.6 kg)
Crated Size: 9" × 22" × 13.5" (23 × 56 × 34 cm)
Crated Weight: 35.3 lb (16 kg)
VISCOMETER, OFITE MODEL 900, 230 VOLTS, DIGITAL, AUTOMATED SYSTEM COMPLETE WITH THERMOCUP, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, CALIBRATION FLUID AND CARRYING CASE
VISCOMETER, OFITE MODEL 900, 115 VOLTS, DIGITAL, AUTOMATED SYSTEM COMPLETE WITH THERMOCUP, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, CALIBRATION FLUID AND CARRYING CASE
SPARE PARTS FOR ONE YEARS OPERATION MODEL 900 VISCOMETER, 230 VOLT THERMOCUP
SPARE PARTS FOR ONE YEARS OPERATION MODEL 900 VISCOMETER, 115 VOLT THERMOCUP
- 132-56HROTOR, R1, HASTELLOY, FOR MODELS 800 & 900
For more information about this product or to request a quote, contact us.