Model 1100 Pressurized Viscometer
#130-81-C: With Laptop PC and Carrying Case, 115-Volts
#130-81-1-C: With Laptop PC and Carrying Case,
For enhanced data collection, OFITE is pleased to introduce its new
Pressurized Viscometer. This fully-automated system accurately determines
the fluid characteristics of stimulation fluids, completion fluids, drilling
fluids, and cement in terms of shear stress, shear rate, time, and temperature
at pressure up to 2,500 PSI.
Using the exclusive ORCADA™ software, a computer novice can operate
the viscometer, and yet the system is versatile
enough for advanced research and demanding test
parameters. It is suitable for both field and laboratory use. A waterproof,
compartmentalized case with wheels makes the unit completely portable.
The new optional *SAFEHEAT™ system is a Safe, Accurate, Fast,
Environmentally friendly, High Efficiency Air Transfer
system. Compared to traditional oil bath heating systems, *SAFEHEAT™ provides
more precise control over the sample temperature without
the risks of hot oil, such as spilling, splashing
or flashing. No oil means no hazardous materials,
which makes the *SAFEHEAT™ system
safer, easier and faster to clean.
Features and Benefits
- Upgraded Transducer - Provides even more accurate readings at low shear rates. Improved calibration.
- High Pressure - up to 2,500 PSI (17 MPa)
- High Temperature - up to 500°F (260°C).
- Low Shear Rates - as low as 0.01 s-1
- Portable - rugged case makes for easy transport
- Rugged - designed for use in the field or laboratory
- Corrosion Resistant - Hastelloy-wetted parts provide extra corrosion control
- Small Footprint - only 12 × 12 inches (30 × 30 cm). The all-in-one design includes the heating mechanism
- Versatile - available in 115 or 230-volt models
- Real Oilfield Geometry - uses traditional Bobs and Rotor for measurements that are easy to translate (shear stress range 0 - 4,000 dynes/cm2)
- Computer-Control and Data Acquisition - uses OFITE’s exclusive ORCADA™ software connected via serial port, Ethernet, or Bluetooth™
Size: 14" × 13" × 30" (36 × 33 × 76 cm)
Weight: 85 lb (37.6 kg)
VISCOMETER, PRESSURIZED, MODEL 1100, 115 VAC
Viscometer, Pressurized, Model 1100, 230 VAC
SPARE PARTS FOR ONE YEAR'S OPERATION FOR THE OFITE MODEL 1100 VISCOMETER.
For more information about this product or to request a quote, contact us.