Continuous monitoring of drilling fluid density and viscosity. Density
is displayed in customer selected units. Viscosity is displayed as funnel
viscosity, centipoise, or centistokes.
Data is exported as an intrinsically safe analog signal to the rig data
acquisition system, mud logging unit, or a dedicated data acquisition system.
- Provides an early indication of developing hole or drilling fluid changes that may be precursors to drilling problems
- Reduces rig crew exposure to noise and fumes within the shaker house
- Accurate, reliable, and easy to operate and maintain
- No requirement for dedicated / specialist service engineers. Operated and maintained by existing rig crews.
- Releases rig crews for more productive tasks
For more information about this product or to request a quote, contact us.