The MudChecker provides an innovative method for determining the oil, water, and solids content and salinity of any oil-based drilling fluid. This battery-powered meter provides accurate, repeatable results in minutes without the safety concerns associated with traditional measurement methods. This enables more testing in less time.
The MudChecker ES v1.5 improves on the previous design by providing instant results with no internet connection needed. Results are displayed on the screen right away, without connecting to the computer software.
- Instant results, no internet connection required
- Accurate, repeatable results of oil, water and solid content in drilling mud, as well as salinity (MudChecker ES), are provided in minutes.
- Efficient process allows more frequent drilling mud analysis than with retort and titration testing: particularly useful when drilling through complex formations
- Safer measuring process than traditional retort and titration test methods
- Robust handheld enclosure
- Rechargeable battery operated
- Simple and clear display
- Dimensions: 9.8" × 3.4" × 1.3" (250 × 86 × 34 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz (480 g)
- Voltage: 5 V Nominal
- Nominal Current: 500 mA
- Operating Temp: 41° - 104°F (5° - 40°C)
- Mounting Apparatus
- Narrow Probe
- Wide Probe
- DSX7 Dilution Solution