The GCTS Laboratory Coring Machine is capable of achieving a large range of spindle speeds to provide optimum performance when preparing test specimens, regardless of the properties of the material being sampled. All accessories are included (water swivel, drip pan, sample holder. Other standard or custom barrels are also available.
The main feature that sets this coring machine above any other is the force/stroke control to optimize feeding rates for superior performance when coring material, which is not homogeneous.
- 1.5 HP electric motor with 12 adjustable spindle speeds from 150 through 4,200 rpm
- Drilling rate controlled by both pressure and speed and automatic down-feed mechanism with 250-mm travel
- Rigid Multi-Column drill support frame to eliminate ridges on specimen
- Includes quick-latch specimen holder for coring 100 mm (4 in.) specimens from 150 mm (6 in.) compacted samples
- Wide variety of Coring Barrels to choose from
- 1.5 HP electric motor with 12 adjustable spindle speeds from 150 through 4,200 RPM
- Drilling rate controlled by both pressure and speed, eliminating the tendency for non-homogeneous rocks to move
- 250 mm travel
- Specimens up to 250 mm long
- Rigid multi-column drill support frame to eliminate ridges on specimen.
- Comes with your choice of cylindrical specimen holder for coring specimens from 150 mm (6 inch) compacted samples or vise table to hold prismatic rock samples
- Hydraulic pump, water swivel, drip pan, vise table, and motor head assembly also included
- Order diamond core bits separately
- Electrical: 230 Volt, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase