Standard Training Classes
Standard training classes for OFITE customers are held twice a year at the OFITE facility in Houston, Texas. A $500 registration fee is required to reserve your spot in the class. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate and the fee will be credited to your account for future purchases. Each class is led by an OFITE technician and lasts four days with seven hours of instruction each day.
Custom Training Classes
Custom training classes are tailored to your needs. We cover only the equipment you ask for and offer hands‐on experience for all attendees. Classes are led by industry experts and OFITE technicians at our facility in Houston, TX. At the end of the class, each attendee receives a certificate of completion good for two years. Custom classes include 7 hours of instruction per day.
- 5 Days: $3,000 for the first person, $500 for each additional person
- 3 Days: $2,000 for the first person, $400 for each additional person
- 2 Days: $1,500 for the first person, $300 for each additional person
TekRite Communications presents drilling and completion fluids seminars and schools at OFI Testing Equipment in Houston, Texas. Classes are led by Ryen Caenn, a consultant with over 40 years experience in all aspects of drilling fluids operations and co-author of the 6th Edition of the textbook: Composition and Properties of Drilling and Completion Fluids, Gulf Scientific Publishing, 2011.
- Drilling, Completions, and Fracturing Fluids Technology: $2,765
- Custom Drilling and Completion Fluids Training: $2,000/day plus expenses
All pricing subject to change without notice.