Adam Equipment's PMB moisture balances set a new standard for data communication making recording results faster and easier. Use the USB interface and connect a memory stick to download the results as they are taken and store them for future analysis, no need for additional software to take readings from the balance giving the user total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
The PMB's fast response time and easy-to-use functionality make it the ideal moisture analyzer for a range of different applications. The automatic test setting function lets you quickly run multiple tests without additional user input and the built-in memories let you store that data future reference. The PMB offers smart features that have been developed to give you the ultimate performance for moisture analysis.
- Capacity: 50 g
- Readability: 0.001 g / 0.01%
- Repeatability (S.D.): 0.005 g / 0.05% (with 10 g sample)
- Pan Size: 90 mm ø / 3.5" ø
- Temperature Range: 50°C - 160°C in 1°C intervals
- Analysis Time: Max 99 minutes
- Program Timing: Manual shut off, Timed, Auto, Timed/Auto
- Weighing Units: g (grams), %M (percent moisture), %S (percent solids), ATRO %M (percent moisture / dry bases), ATRO %S percent solids / dry bases)
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish
- Stabilization Time: 2 - 3 seconds
- Interface: USB Host, USB I/O, RS-232
- Internal Memory: Up to 99 test results. 49 Programmable user settings for configuration
- External Memory: External memory available with USB drive for additional configurations and to store test results
- Calibration: External
- Heating Element: Single 400W halogen heater
- Heating Options: Standard (one step). Step - up to 3 temp setting. Ramp.
- Display: Backlit LCD display with dual digits and capacity tracker, 1" / 24 mm high digits.
- Power Supply: Power cord, factory set for 110v or 220v 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32° - 104°F / 0° - 40°C
- Overall Dimensions: 14" × 9.8" × 7.3" / 360 × 250 × 185 mm (L × W × H)
- Net Weight: 13 lb / 6 kg