We are excited to announce we are now offering the FlowCam® Dynamic Imaging Particle Size Analyzer. With industry-leading image quality and automated statistical pattern recognition software, the FlowCam dynamic imaging particle analysis system is an important tool for detecting, characterizing, and quantifying particles in a variety of oil & gas applications.
Key Features Include:
- Measures particle size and shape with over 30 morphological measurements on each particle imaged. Able to differentiate between particle types, particularly between solids and emulsion droplets.
- Provides superior image quality and image-based measurements with fast and accurate results you can see, backed by the quantitative data to prove it.
- Gives statistically relevant results quickly. Allows you to look at tens of thousands of particles per minute.
- Allows automated, trainable, statistically-based pattern recognition to isolate different types of particles into categories and sub-populations.
- Delivers accurate results on all particles from 1 μm to 2 mm (count) and 4 μm to 2 mm (shape).
For more information, click here or download the brochure.