The Production Screen Tester is designed to test flow-back of completion fluids on the rig site. It is no longer necessary to ship fluid samples back to the lab and delay the completion operation for days or weeks. Field fluids can be tested in real time with samples of the actual production screen being used down hole. The PST now makes it possible to determine if the fluid remaining in the annulus will flow back through the production screen.
- Designed similar to API filter press
- Tests a sample of the actual production screen in use
- Accepts any type of production screen
- Can test both invert-emulsion and water-based reservoir drill-in fluids
- Portable to well site
- Optional Advanced Screen Holder accepts screens of varying thickness
- Pressure Source: CO2
- Cell Size: 3” (7.8) ID × 10.9” (27.6 cm) Long
- Sample Volume: 1,000 mL
- Screen Size: 1.9” (50mm) Diameter
- Size: 11.5” × 8” × 27” (29 × 20 × 69 cm)
- Weight: 24 lb (10.9kg)
- #141-05: Gasket, Neoprene
- #141-06: Cell Pin
- #141-09: Threaded Insert W/Set Screw
- #141-10: T-screw
- #141-22: Filter, Felt
- #142-00: CO2 Pressuring Assembly With Top Cap
- #170-13: O-ring, Nitrile
- #810-00-002: Bottom Cap Assembly
- #810-00-003: Cell Body
- #810-00-005: O-ring, Nitrile
- #810-00-006: Cap Screen
- #810-00-007: Bottom Cup Insert
- #810-00-020: Main Insert, Plastic
- #810-00-021: Spacer Ring, Thick
- #810-00-022: Spacer Ring, Thin
- #120-50-076: Combination Wrench, 9/16"
- #120-58-07: Allen Wrench for Threaded Insert, 5/64"
- #170-27: Allen Wrench for Base Cap Set Screws, 5/32"
- #810-00-010: Advanced Screen Holder Assembly