OFI Testing Equipment, Inc. (OFITE) designs, manufactures, sells and services laboratory equipment and reagents and is committed to designing and manufacturing innovative and dependable products, while providing the best customer service in our industry.
As a result, our company has created a complex supply chain, manufacturing process and waste stream. We recognize that our environmental impact is not limited to our facility.
As a global supplier, our environmental impact can cross many borders. OFITE has made an environmental commitment to our customers, our neighbors and all stakeholders to meet or exceed all regulatory requirements and to minimize any negative impact that we make on the environment.
To live by our policy, OFITE is committed to meeting the following objectives:
- Recognize that our customers are the driving force of our organization and work tocontinuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and employee input as the primary element for our instrumentdesigns and improvements, while minimizing environmental impact through ourproducts’ life cycles.
- Regularly work to improve our inventory mix to allow us to respond quickly tocustomer orders.
- Recruit qualified employees and continuously improve employee skills throughtraining.
- Select only quality-oriented and environmentally responsible suppliers who can meetor exceed our requirements and develop mutually beneficial relationships.
- Outsource processes which cannot be environmentally fulfilled at our own facility.
- Minimize resource and material consumption.
- Responsibly recycle or dispose of all waste materials.
- Provide product end-of-life recycling resources and information to our customers.
- Maintain a clean and attractive facility to be a responsible member of our communityand minimize stormwater pollution.
OFI Testing Equipment, Inc. includes all activities in the scope of this policy. We are committed to continuously improving our quality management system in accordance to ISO 9001:2015.
This policy shall be proudly communicated and shared with all interested parties. Top management shall make the necessary resources available to sustain this policy. All employees shall be empowered as active participants of this policy.