Budgets in the oilfield industry are tight right now. It is harder than ever to keep your lab equipped with the latest technology. But need to new technology is greater than ever. Innovation is more important now than ever. So what is the solution?
We are now offering a new equipment lease program. We want to offer you a selection of instruments at monthly rates that don't exceed your capital expenditure limit.
Leases will carry a three year term. At the end of the first and second year you have the option to buy, continue leasing, or return the equipment. At the end of the third year, the equipment is yours with no additional payment.
Equipment downtime is costly and inconvenient. So as part of each lease, we include regularly scheduled, on-site service trips. Every six months, an OFITE technician will visit your lab and perform a routine inspection, maintenance, and calibration on the instrument to keep it running at peak performance. Scheduled maintenance will include:
- Upgrade software and firmware
- Clean the instrument
- Service all major systems (heating, plumbing, electrical)
- Replace high-use seals
- Check, clean, and replace filters
- Validate (pressure, motor speed, temperature)
- All services performed by an OFITE Certified technician
- Model 4020-SG Automated UCS/SGSM (#120-59)
- Dual Cell UCA with SGSM (#120-52 and #120-58)
- Model 2025 HTHP Consistometer (#120-35)
- Model 2040 HTHP Consistometer (#120-40)
- Lubricity Evaluation Monitor (#113-00)
Click here to learn more.