HWTT-100 Hamburg Wheel-Tracking Tester
The GCTS HWTT-100 Hamburg Wheel-Tracking Tester is used to test submerged, compacted Hot Mix or Warm Mix Asphalt specimens as per AASHTO T 324 standard. The device consists of a reciprocating wheel that is rolled over the specimens while measuring the rate of permanent deformation.
A constant load of 705 N ± 4.5 N is applied to the specimens with a sinusoidal wheel speed of 1 ft/sec in a constant temperature controlled water bath up to 70°C (± 1.0°C). An LVDT jig is used for continuous measurement of permanent deformation along the path of the rolling wheel.
- Meets AASHTO T 324-04 standard
- Accommodates cylindrical or slab specimens.
- Software for automatic determination of StrippingInflection Point (SIP), number of passes to SIP,number of passes to failure Nf and othercalculated parameters
- Stainless steel construction with temperaturecontrolled water bath up to 70 °C
- Available Superpave Gyratory Compactor GRC-20for specimen compaction